We thank you for contributing to The Sean Costello Memorial Fund for Bipolar Research. With your help, we hope to facilitate our goals. The Sean Costello Memorial Fund for Bipolar Research is a 501(c)(3) Nonprofit Organization, and donations are tax deductible.
The purpose of The Sean Costello Memorial Fund for Bipolar Research is to apply Sean’s celebrity and music to address the connection between creativity and bipolar disorder in three ways: Research, Advocacy and Reduction of Stigma.
- To promote research focused on the connection between creativity and bipolar disorder.
- To support research focusing on the connection between bipolar disorder and social anxiety.
- To support research on evidence-based interventions for dual diagnosis.
- To support development of evidence-based interventions for challenges for people with Bipolar Disorder in creative professions.
- To lobby for health care policy changes to facilitate better treatment and prevention.
A Note from Sean’s Mom
Eventually, it would be my dream to have a recovery center for musicians and artists, with treatment modalities appropriate for their biochemistry and unique gifts for communication and introspection.
I would ask that you consider contributing to this fund as well as providing us with any ideas that you may have for furthering its cause. Sean’s life was one of giving in every way he knew how, and I would like to continue that spirit in his honor.
I thank you for all of your support of Sean and hope you will contiune to spread his music to all you know. It is the legacy he deserves and would be humbly proud to receive.